20th – 27th May 2020 : A week-long immersion workshop to begin or perfect your kora playing. Arrivals Wednesday 20th May, workshop formally starts on the 21st, last teaching day and departures on 27th, finishing with lunch.
We welcome students of all levels; from absolute beginners to advanced players.
This workshop will be held in the beautiful venue Mas de Jammes, 12260 Villeneuve in the Aveyron, southern France.
Non-kora playing guests welcome, subject to enough rooms/beds:
- a week’s tuition – individual and group sessions
- shared accommodation (private rooms available for a supplement)
- loan of a kora – if necessary
- buffet breakfast and delicious homemade lunch everyday
- transfer from local train stations (other collections possible e.g. from Toulouse airport charged at cost)
Evening meals, with dessert, cheese and wine are an optional extra at 10 euros per night
If you want to find out more about our week long workshops, read Group Workshops.